Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dewey Read-a-Thon Warm Up: My Reading Pile

You guys, I have never really prepared a Reading Pile until the night before the event and even then, I decided completely in the morning. But because this will be my fourth Read-a-Thon as a reader AND I will be a Cheerleader too I decided it was time to organize myself, at least a little bit.

So here are my choices. Bear in mind that I might start reading and decided that the book wont do. But I am trying to concentrate on my list of books that I've owned for a while and haven't read yet.


 Will I be able to finish all of them? I don't know, but I will try. They are all fiction but they have enough variety in the themes that I don't think I will feel bored and for me that is the whole trick. 

And besides, since the point is to have fun, they are all books that I have wanted to read but for some or other reason haven't managed yet.

What about you? do you guys have a stack prepared? Are you already signed up? I will be hosting one of the challenges, so don't forget to drop by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment