Thursday, October 16, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favorite Toys


In the words of Jessi from Novel Heartbeat:
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!
So what are my favorite toys? When I was a little girl I used to have a rag doll that I named Nana. I tried to find a picture of it, but I think they are all with my Grandma, back in Colombia, so I won't be able to show it to you. I LOVED that doll, so much that by the end it have stitches all over, it was dirty...it wasn't pretty anymore, but boy did I love to have it with me.

Now a days I still have a couple of plushies. Two of them (the birds in the picture) I bought on my first trip ever to New York and they are from FAO Schwarz. I also have a tiny scientific mouse and this huge cat that lives in our guest room for now.

What about you? Do you still have toys around? what are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment