Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Monday Update

Bout of Books

Hello everybody, here is a short update on my reading for Bout of Books. Turns out I am sick guys! A nasty cold crawled its way into my system and here I am all sneeze and sleepy. But I will do my best to read and post...until Tylenol cold hits in.

Books started:



  • The Tumble Inn: I just started it today and I haven't read more than 20 pages so it is too early to have an opinion on it, I will keep you posted.
  • The Name of the Wind: This is this month's pick for my Sword and Laser Book club and I just got it from the library on Friday. Technically I haven't started yet, but I will as soon as I get into bed

No reviews posted since I just started the books ;)

Blogs visited today


Challenges:

Bout of Books Scavenger Hunt by the Book Monsters

Here are my pictures:
A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!): Bossypants by Tina Fey
 A book that has been made into a movie/tv show: Game of Thrones
A series you love: The Taker Trilogy by Alma Katsu

An anthology of poems or short stories: The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories by Tim Burton
A book on your TBR shelf: 2 actually! The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfus and The Late Starters Orchestra by Ari L. Goldman

I am off to try to read as much as I can. Wish me luck!
 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment