Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Tuesday Update

Bout of Books

Hello everybody, I am feeling better, thankfully so I managed to read a bit more today!

Books started:



  • The Tumble Inn: I'm 65% in and I think I will be able to finish it by tomorrow. This takes me to ~125 pages read in total
  • The Name of the Wind: So I read 10 pages yesterday and apparently (says the boyfriend) fell asleep. I blame the cold medicine, because it was starting pretty nicely!

No reviews posted yet.

Blogs visited today


Challenges:

Bout of Books Scavenger Hunt by the Book Monsters. You can see my pictures here

One True Pairing by Infinite Ink. Just in case I am spoiling it for anyone I will only say that my true pairing comes from Daughter of Smoke and Bone!


I am off to try to read as much as I can. Wish me luck!
 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment