Inspired by Grace at Books Without Any Pictures I've decided to also make a list of resolutions. Let's just hope that I keep those this year.
- I will work on a book review while I'm reading it and not leave it to the end. Although I am happy with my latter reviews format, every time I know there are things that I wanted to discuss that I forgot because I didn't write it down. I am armed with a notebook and my laptop so note away!
- I will have at least a post a month that is not a review. I know that it doesn't seem like a lot, but when I first tried this I was always lacking inspiration. So once a month give me the time to work on it.
- I will keep my review tab updated. I keep forgetting to add the new finished books and to link to each review!. Again, once a month I will update it completely.
- I will read more non-fiction. Self explanatory
- I will read more of my already owned books and do my best not to buy new ones for a while.
What about you guys? Any resolutions? Goals?
Have a great 2014!!!