Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Quick Hello!

Hello everyone,

I realized I skipped my What am I reading and the appropriate update of goals and challenges for November. To be perfectly honest, I am still trying to convince myself November is over. You see…for the past month I have pretty much been living at the lab. Experiments are going relatively well and since I am going to spend the holidays (and my birthday) with my family, I’ve been pushing at the lab. And so, I haven’t been writing much. I’ve been reading like a maniac, I’ve told you before, when I get stressed I either bake (I tried my first upside pineapple cake guys, and my life will never be the same) or I read. Well, winter is here and I am doing both a lot. I’ve been keeping active with Book Bloggers International (did you register yet for our newsletter?) and Middle PhD Crisis, but this poor blog has been neglected. So here I am telling you that I am still around, watching you and reading you, just not sharing much. I do have new goals for 2016, that I will try to share before the trip and I do want to make my end of the year update, mostly to see my own stats…I do love stats, don’t you?

Anyway, that’s it, a quick note. If we don’t see each other before, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment