Monday, May 4, 2015

What am I reading this month: May

Hello everyone! The weather is nice outside (finally) and this weekend I officially started reading on my terrace: Reading life is good. Let's take a look on what I'm planning to read during the month of May.


For my Diversifying 2015 challenge (you can sign up here) and reading more in Spanish goal: En el tiempo de las Mariposas (In the Time of the Butterflies) by Julia Alvarez

For the Sword and Laser Book Club, we will be reading The Sword of Rhiannon by Leigh Brackett


For my "reading more CanLit" goal, the Hello Hemlock book club will be reading Bone and Bread.

On nonfiction, I am reading 2 books this month: Black Milk: On Writing, Motherhood and  the Harem Within by Elif Shafak and The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Muckerjee.

I will finish the Beautiful Creatures series with Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and I will continue the Grisha Trilogy with Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. They are also my picks for this month for the Once Upon a Time Challenge.

Out of those 6 books, I own 4 of them, so I am also working on my "reading more of the books I already own" goal. As you can see there is a lot of diversity in this month, both in authors and subjects.
 
As always, this is not a definitive list, it might change (and grow) as the month passes by

What are you reading this month? Let me know in the comments and have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment