Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What am I reading this month: April



Hello everyone! here is what I will be reading this month...or at least what I am planing to be reading.

For my Diversifying 2015 challenge (you can sign up here) and  reading more in Spanish goal: Inés del Alma Mia by Peruvian author Isabel Allende. I'm also reading L'oubli que nous serons by Colombian author Héctor Abad. I am reading it in French, since it was given to me already in this edition. 

For the Sword and Laser Book Club, we will be reading Wyrd Sisters by Sir Terry Pratchett

For my "reading more CanLit" goal, I will be reading The View from Castle Rock by Alice Munro

On nonfiction I will be reading How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran

To finally finsih the Southern Trilogy, I also got Acceptance by Jeff Vandermeer.

Out of those 6 books, I own 4 of them, so I am also working on my "reading more of the books I already own" goal. 

Now, very important too, this month is Dewey's 24h Read-a-Thon!!! Did you register yet? no? Well, go on, I will wait. Done?. Ok, so as I was saying, since the Read-a-Thon is coming I have set some other books I want to read for that day, but I am keeping that list for later. I haven't used my Audible credits yet, so those are out of this list for now too.

What about your reading for this month? what are you reading in general? Let me know in the comments and have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment