Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015: Dewey's 24 hours Readathon: Hour 12

Hello everyone. Can you believe we are already halfway done? also: This is my post #500 in this blog!!!!!!!

Books finished: L'Oubli que nous serons by Héctor Abad (really liked it); How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran (it was ok, it picked up at the end)


Books started: The View from Castle Rock by Alice Munro


Pages read: 894

Hours slept: 0

Total hours reading: 13

# of Blogs visited: Wow, this year I'm with Team Mr.Popper. So far I've visited 92 blogs! (I lost count of how many unique visits, but oh well)

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating: 

Opening Meme
4Seasons4Books 
Picture it
Treasure Hunt 
In 100 Years 
Mid Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?

I am finishing The View from Castle Rock 2. How many books have you read so far?
Almost 3! 3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Inés del Alma Mia and Ms Marvel: Generation Why 4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I've only taken breaks to eat and go to the bathroom, but I've been lucky; I mnaged to clear my day completely. 5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The amount of new readers! It's so fun to see new people joining!! 

Back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment