Good morning everyone, it's 7h37 where I am and I thought I was up early, but I see a lot of fellow readers are already up and posting! Great! Let's get this party started!!!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Montreal, QC. In Canada.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think this year I am looking forward reading my comics the most, since I've kept them for today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
We had A LOT to eat yesterday (A's thesis defense, so now he is Dr. A) so my stomach is still a bit upside down. But even then, I think A's chili :).
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am also working towards my PhD and later on I would like to work on Scientific Communication, which is why I started another blog, about science. I am also (since this year) part of Book Blogger International!.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 5th readathon! This year I decided I will move through the books if necessary, read a bit of this one, a bit of the other, just to keep my brain up! Also I will post updates at the end of each hour, instead of the beginning. It seems like a little change, but in my head it feels like it makes more sense :D