Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015: Dewey's 24 hours Readathon: Hour 0 and opening meme

Good morning everyone, it's 7h37 where I am and I thought I was up early, but I see a lot of fellow readers are already up and posting! Great! Let's get this party started!!!
Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Montreal, QC. In Canada. 

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think this year I am looking forward reading my comics the most, since I've kept them for today.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
We had  A LOT to eat yesterday (A's thesis defense, so now he is Dr. A) so my stomach is still a bit upside down. But even then, I think A's chili :).

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am also working towards my PhD and later on I would like to work on Scientific Communication, which is why I started another blog, about science. I am also (since this year) part of Book Blogger International!.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 5th readathon! This year I decided I will move through the books if necessary, read a bit of this one, a bit of the other, just to keep my brain up! Also I will post updates at the end of each hour, instead of the beginning. It seems like a little change, but in my head it feels like it makes more sense :D

No comments:

Post a Comment