Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring 2015 24h Read-a-Thon Reading pile

At the beginning of this month I shared with you my reading list for the month. It was short, it was doable and I figured I would afterwards add books for the Read-a-Thon.

But then, both Acceptance and Wyrd Sisters arrived to my library together, and OverDrive had A Little Life available and I decided to use my Audible credit on The Tin Drum, a bit before Günter Grass died and...well, I've only finished 2 of the books I said I was going to read during the month. Sure I am almost done with A Little Life (review will come, once I figure out how to stop crying). The Tin Drum has proven to be a harder listen than I expected, but a lot of people say it gets better so I'm still going with it.

And so, turns out my Read-a-Thon reading pile, looks pretty much like my April list:


In books we have: Inés del Alma Mia by Peruvian author Isabel Allende. I'm also reading L'oubli que nous serons by Colombian author Héctor Abad. The View from Castle Rock by Alice Munro. How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran.


And several comics, including Ms Marve Volume 2. My plan is to keep the comics for the  late hours when my attention span starts getting shorter and shorter. 

What about you guys? what are you planning to read? See you on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment