Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015: Dewey's 24 hours Readathon: Hour 10

Hello everyone. So many recipes for the challenge! I'm sorry I haven't answered yet, but I will get to it  I promise. Thanks for participating

Books finished: L'Oubli que nous serons by Héctor Abad (really liked it); How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran (it was ok, it picked up at the end)


Books started: The View from Castle Rock by Alice Munro


Pages read: 712

Hours slept: 0

Total hours reading: 11! 'm starting to feel a bit sleeppy!

# of Blogs visited: Wow, this year I'm with Team Mr.Popper. So far I've visited 77 blogs! (I lost count of how many unique visits, but oh well)

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating:  

Opening Meme
4Seasons4Books 
Picture it
Treasure Hunt 
In 100 Years

Back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment