Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring 2015: Dewey's 24 hours Readathon: Hour 18

Hello everyone. This are the hours I notice how silent the house can be.

Books finished: L'Oubli que nous serons by Héctor Abad (really liked it); How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran (it was ok, it picked up at the end); The View from Castle Rock by Alice Munro (Liked it, she has a very interesting style)

Books started: Inés del Alma mia, by Isabel Allende...still, I'm reading more and more slowly! Less than 50 pages to go, and then I am officially moving into comics

Pages read: 1241

Hours slept: 0

Total hours reading: 18

# of Blogs visited: Wow, this year I'm with Team Mr.Popper. So far I've visited 128 blogs! (I lost count of how many unique visits, but oh well)

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating: 

Opening Meme
4Seasons4Books 
Picture it
Treasure Hunt 
In 100 Years 
Mid Event Survey
Get Fit and Read 
Bookish Brews
Reading Story 
 
Back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment