Monday, March 2, 2015

What am I reading this month: March


 Hello everyone! here is what I will be reading this month...or at least what I am planing to be reading.

For my Diversifying 2015 challenge (you can sign up here) and  reading more in Spanish goal: Mi abuelo explicaba muy bien a los Pájaros (My grandfather explained the birds very well) by Colombian author Ivan Castro Rodelo.

For the Sword and Laser Book Club, we will be reading The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison.

For my "reading more CanLit" goal, the Hello Hemlock book club will be reading Moving Forward Sideways like a Crab by Shani Mootoo. It also touches LGBTQ subjects, which adds to my reading diversely

On nonfiction, and as a "self-help" book for the Read Harder challenge I will be reading Popular by Maya Van Wagenen. For this challenge, but for poetry, I will also read Wife of the House by Gudrun Mouw

To continue the Southern Trilogy, I also got Authority by Jeff Vandermeer.

Out of those 6 books, I own 4 of them, so I am also working on my "reading more of the books I already own" goal. 

What about your reading for this month? what are you reading? Let me know in the comments and have a nice week.


No comments:

Post a Comment