Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring 2015 Bloggiesta To-Do List


Boy does this Bloggiesta comes in the right moment for me. I haven't been able to post a lot on this blog lately and I always can use the "pressure" (self imposed, I assure you) of the event to re organize my self and get back in the rhythm! So without further ado, here is my to-do list:

  • Update the review archive, as well as my challenge tabs (this one is always in the list!)
  • Post at least one review. I haven't done much reviewing lately, mostly because I was reading a couple of trilogies and I want to review them a whole. But no more excuses, I shall post A review
  • Have a non-review post
  • Participate in the Twitter party
  • Update my banner to the spring version
  • Visit at least 5 new blogs of the people participating and as many as I can of the ones I already know.
That is it this time. What about you? If you are interested in joining Go HERE to read all about it and sign yourself up. See you guys there. 

Sunday, March 29th update: I did it! I participated in about 2 parties and not only I changed my banner, I changed my whole template! Thank you so much to everyone participating for the great ideas and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment