Thursday, October 30, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Halloween


In the words of Jessi from Novel Heartbeat:
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!
Today's topic is Halloween. I cannot show you my costume yet, since my party is on Saturday and I've managed to keep it a surprise from my friends. But let me present to you this year pumpkin!


In previous years our themes have varied quite a bit, but let me show you some of them: 
This is A as Tintin, my best friend (C) as a Zombie; her bf as a Ghostbuster and me as Minnie
A as Link and me as Kurumu Kurono
Hoppi wearing a bow tie, since he has Tuxedo coloring
And C's cat Pita as a bat!


This year we will be giving candy on Friday, there is a lot of kids in the neighborhood and it is quite fun. And then the party and that's pretty much it. Halloween is more C's holiday, she goes all out!!

What about you? what are you doing for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment