Friday, October 31, 2014

Kicking Off: Nonfiction November

Becca from Lostinbooks is hosting Nonfiction November and thanks to Twitter (opening this account has turn out to be quite useful guys!) I heard about it!!. This will be my first ever Nonfiction November and yesterday I took a look at the books I already HAVE and that I am eager to read that fall in the Nonfiction genre: 


Now, as you probably remember, I still have the Sword and Laser book club, and I am participating in the Mara Dyer's readalong, and I have to Galleys that I need to check before November 25,  so I know I won't be able to tackle this six books...well, seven, there is one coming next week, but I didn't included in the list, since I don't have it yet. So, here is what I am planing to do: I will read for sure What we See When We Read by Peter Mendelsund, because I got it in my Quarterly box and it's been killing me that I haven't read it yet AND Why I Read by Wendy Lesser and that way I stick to reading Nonfiction related to reading! See what I did there? I know, I am quite witty...not.

Anyway, are you guys participating? if you are, leave me a link to your choices, I would love to get more future ideas. There will be post every week and you can see the list of subjects here. I won't be joining their readalong this time, but maybe next year. 

Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment