Monday, August 11, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Goals!

Bout of Books

This is the second time I participate in the Bout of Books and I am really excited to do this again. This August I am also participating on the ARC-August hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat and I am still participating on the "Prequel & Sequel" Challenge. So once again I will be trying to merge this challenges and the Read-a-Thon! My goals are

Start AND finish at least 2 books one of which should be and ARC

Post at least one review of the books read DURING this week

Visit and comment on at least 2 different blogs that are participating in the Read-a-Thon(per day for a total of at least 14 visits/comments)

Ideally, one of the 2 books should be and ARC, I am thinking The Tumble Inn by William Loizeaux, since it has been in my dashboard for a while now. I am crossing my fingers that by then I will have my copy of The One by Kiera Cass, but it will depend on my library. I didn't increase my goals from last time, because I do have a presentation coming on the 29, and so my free time will be divided on the Bout of Books and that. Well, that's it! I can't wait to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment