Sunday, August 3, 2014

#ARCAugust Sign Up


On June 11 of this year, I joined NetGalley. I know, I know, I am late for this, but hey, at the same time this is a fairly young blog (3 years only!). Before I knew it, I had a bunch of books approved but I am a bit behind on my Feedback. You see, it is my fault, trying to tackle to many projects at a time, but they are so fun! So I've decided to join the ARC August to try to organize a bit more this new part of my reading. I also doing Bout of Books 11 this month and off course following the Sword and Laser bookclub, as I do every month. Hopefully with your encouragement I will be able to do this and finally get into rhythm! So let's go! There are 5 books that will be published in September, so my goal is to at least read AND review 3 of them this month, taking into account that some of the reviews might have to be held until the publication date, as it is sometimes asked by publishers. I will update and link to the proper reviews here as I post them. Best luck to everyone participating!

ARCs Read during August:
  • The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy 
  • The Tumble Inn by William Loizeaux 
  • How we Learn by Benedict Carey

ARCs Reviewed during August:

No comments:

Post a Comment