Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books: Wednesday Update

Bout of Books

Hello, Hello

Another day has gone by and here is my update. Today I had a conference downtown so I was happy I finished my Audio yesterday since I would've not been able to listen to it today. Also, since I took the metro, that gave me some time to advance in my print book. This nasty cold is taking it's toll on me, but I will do my best!

Books started: Nothing new since yesterday, I did continue listening to Dreams of Gods & Monsters, I would like to finish it soon, it is so good!

  • The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There:I am in page 160, which means that I managed to read 90 pages today. Not bad but no great. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
Books finished:
  • Sapphire Blue:I liked it. I will post the review soon, but in the meantime, let me just tell you that this is a series that has enough elements in it to keep it interesting and diferent.

No reviews posted yet, at least not related to Bout of Books. However I have posted some reviews from books I finished last week.

Blogs visited today: New blogs today! Man, seeing other people goals and how they are actually managing to keep with them is making me feel bad about mine :$


Challenges: Today I am participating on the This' Made Me Think of 'That' challenge hosted at My Overstuffed Shelves. My registration number is 551 at the Sign Up post.

My pairing is simple I think, I would pair reading The Night Circus and watching Big Fish. Both are so absolutely whimsical and the imagery I got from the first resembles the one used in the latter.   

See you guys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment