Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books: Saturday Update

Bout of Books

Hello, Hello

Another day has gone by and here is my update. I am posting earlier than the other days today. I am happy because I managed to finish my 2 Bout of Books reads. I just have to do my visits/comments tomorrow and I will have achieved all of my goals ^-^. I also discovered that Ruby Red has a movie (a German adaptation of the book) and I will be watching that later this evening. 

Tomorrow is the screening of The Last Unicorn and I will meet the author of the book! I am so exited for it.

Books started
  • The Martian 

Books finished:
  • Sapphire Blue
  • The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There

Reviews posted:


Blogs visited today: New blogs today!


Challenges: No challenges for me today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment