Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books: Friday Update

Bout of Books

Hello, Hello

Another day has gone by and here is my update. Busy day at the lab today

Books started: Nothing new since yesterday, I did continue listening to Dreams of Gods & Monsters, I would like to finish it soon, it is so good!

  • The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There:You guys, I really tried to finish it today, but my eyes are fighting me while writing this post. I think all the sleep I missed this week is coming to get me :(. I should be able to finish it tomorrow...I think
Books finished:
  • Sapphire Blue

Reviews posted:


Blogs visited today: New blogs today!


Challenges: Today I am participating on the "Cover Scavenger Hunt" challenge hosted at The Book Monsters. I am a bit bummed because I realize half way through the challenge that I forgot to put the author of the book in my entries and I cannot correct that, but oh well, it was a lot of fun



See you guys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment