I've been awake for 2 hours now (it's 7h50 as I write), since I had to go to the lab early, it was hard you guys, to wake up for something I really didn't want to do. But is done know, I am back at home, I took a nice shower and the smell of coffee is helping me to feel actually awake :) Now let's answer the opening meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am in Montréal, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
For now in my stack I have books that I seriously have to finish, so I am looking forward to tackle all of them. However, if I manage I would like to finally read The Last Unicorn.
the books that I shold finish today :)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Mmmm, we did get the time yesterday to buy the ingredients so I am very happy to know I will have my Read-a-Thon Chili!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well if you follow my blog you already know that I am doing my PhD in science and that I recently got engaged. I can also tell you that even though I am not an early morning person I prefer to start my things early, so then I can relax at home. I love sour gummies and chocolate.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 4th Read-A-Thon, the 3rd one as a reader. I am not sure I will be able to make it like I did last year, so what I will be doing different is not forcing myself to do the 24h, but sticking to what I can.
Hope to see you during my challenge! Best of lucks and have a great Read-a-Thon!