Monday, February 2, 2015

What am I reading this month: February




Hello everyone! here is what I will be reading this month...or at least what I am planing to be reading.

For my Diversifying 2015 challenge (you can sign up here), reading more in Spanish goal AND more nonfiction I will be reading: Las Hijas de Juarez (Daughters of Juarez): Un auténtico relato de asesinatos en serie al sur de la frontera by Teresa Rodriguez. An investigation about the mass murders that took place in Juarez, Mexico.

For the Sword and Laser Book Club, we will be reading Annihilation by Jeff VanDermeer, and I cannot tell you how exited I am to get to read it!

For my "reading more CanLit" goal, I am starting the MaddAddam trilogy with Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood.

Another book for my nonfiction and Diversifying count will be Is Everyone Hanging Out without me? by Mindy Kaling, and also in audio I will be finishin Lock In by John Scalzi that I started in January.

And finally, review copies: from NetGalley I have Queen Sugar by Natalie Baszile (more diverse authors); from LybraryThing I received a copy of  Every Breath by Ellie Marney; I also got a copy of The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys from the  publisher.

Out of those 8 books, I own 6 of them, so I am also working on my "reading more of the books I already own" goal. 

I also have to finish Death in the City of Light, that I started in January but haven't finished yet!

What about your reading for this month? what are you reading? Let me know in the comments and have a nice week.


No comments:

Post a Comment