Thursday, November 20, 2014

Life of a Blogger: 10 Things you will never do


In the words of Jessi from Novel Heartbeat:
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

As you saw in the title this one is a top 10 of things you would never do. Now I had a bit of trouble with it, not because I am the "never say never type", far from it, but mostly because there are things that in the past I was sure I would never do (like enjoy poutine) and then I am proved wrong. So here are 10 things that this time in my live, I feel I would never do:

1. Go hunting: I like eating meat but I just can't find it appealing to do this for pleasure. 

2. Eat anything made with brains: I understand it is a delikatessen some places, and my grandma used to make a type of cake that most of my family loved, but not me, I just can't.

3. Buy a huge car, like a Hummer: first of all I would need a stool to get in and second of all I just plainly don't like massive cars.

4. Get used to the darkness of winter: while I've gotten used to the idea of winter, the darkness that arrives always hits me hard, and I seriously doubt I will ever be able to make peace with it.

5. Get a piercing: When I was younger I wanted one, but as years go by I no longer want one, so probably I will never get one.

6. Steal: I am lucky in a way that I can afford all essentials and even more, so I hope this one never changes.

7.Do any "high adrenaline" activities/competitive sports: It is just not my thing you guys, I am horribly competitive, which is not good; and adrenaline wise I can even get panic attacks :/

8. Do anything that might hurt the people I love: I would think this is prettey self explanatory

9. Get a face tattoo: again, just not for me 

10. Get Plastic Surgery for non medical reasons: I have as many body issues as the next person, but surgeries are not fun, so doing it without NEEDING to, just doesn't work for me.

That's it for now! Leave me a link to your list in the comments below so I can check them out :D



 

No comments:

Post a Comment