Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey Read-a-Thon: Hour 3


Hello everyone, another hour gone!

Books finished:
1->The Witch Sisters
Books started: 2->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye
Pages read: 51
Hours slept: 0
Total hours reading: 2
# of Blogs visited: 20...Well more than that, but only commented on 20.I was trying to do 7 per hour, but a lot of people subscribed to the even but I guess they forgot or something, because I cannot find their posts. It saddens me because I've spent a good 20 minutes visiting blogs that have no Read-a-Thon posting or that haven't been updated in months. 
Mini-challenges in which I'm participating: Opening Meme,
                                                                       Shelfie
                                                                       Weird reading Position
Ok guys, back to reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment