Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey Read-a-Thon: Hour 19

Hello everyone.Hour 19 starting, how are you all doing?

Books finished: 4->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye; The Sister Brothers; The Descent.
Books started: 5->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye; The Sister Brothers; The Descent; Alif the Unseen
Pages read: 1050...40 pages last hour :/ better but I don't know if I will make it too all my stack now.
Hours slept: 0
Total hours reading: 18
# of Blogs visited: 59 unique visits, but I just started re doing my rounds so we are up to 132 visits. I have officially done the round twice and I am starting my third round for some blogs :D

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating:  
Swedish Noir Novella: Is a great genre because it has the mystery of any thriller plus unbelievable dark yet beautiful settings. Authors from this genre seemed to have taken the darkness of a very long winter and put into their creepy characters to the dot!

Ok guys, back to reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment