Books finished: 4 (City of Ashes, Girl of Nightmares, Letters to a young Scientist, The Nightmare)
Books started: 4 (Girl of Nightmares, Letters to a young Scientist, The Nightmare, Ender's Game)
Pages read: 1565
Hours slept: 0.5
Feeling: Exhausted...but happy. In all I am very satisfied. I only slept 30 minutes this time, so I almost did the 24 full hours. Also, although I didn't finish as many books as last year, they were bigger and hence my page count was considerably higher than last time. Also I am happy to see people participating at my challenge :)
Mini-challenges in which I'm participating/participated: A Puzzling Mini-Challenge from Just One More Thing, Read-a-Thon Mad Libs from Nisaba Be Praised, Book Trailer from Jehara, Self Portrait from The Estella Society`, The Best of Your Reading Year from Lisa’s World of Books , Audiobook Dream Date from The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog, Cheap Thrills from Fiction State of Mind, Bookish Travel from A Reader’s Respite, Turn the Page from Reflections of a Bookaholic
End of Read-A-Thon post
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
From hour 21 up to right now I noticed my reading slowing a lot, since I was so tired
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I really enjoy thrillers that keep you turning pages. This year was "The Nightmare"
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think you guys did a wonderful job as always
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I think we have a great community, everyone supporting each other :)
- How many books did you read?
I finished 4 and I have one that I will finish this week
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
Oh I loved "Letters to a Young Scientist"
- Which did you enjoy least?
I was a bit disappointed at "The Nightmare". It was good, but I was expecting better based on their previous book.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't a cheerleader this time
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Very likely. As far as my role, it will depend on how my studies go.