Saturday, October 12, 2013

24h Read-A-Thon (2013): Hour 1



Hello everybody,this is my first post for the Dewey's Read-a-Thon of 2013.My second one as a reader!. Last year I manage to finish 5 books, lets see how I do this year. I am also very exited as it is the first time I will be holding a Challenge!!!


Now let's answer the first questionary:


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
      Montreal,Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

     I didn't make a stack of books for today, just like last year, but I'm hoping I will get to read and finish The Nightmare!!!
 3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
     My boyfriend made Chili to conmemorate that last year...he made chili, hehe
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

     I'm a PhD student that always has a book with her :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I think this year I will keep books I've been holding on all year just to this day since I think the story will keep me awake :)

   This is my first read-a-thon as a "challenger" that's exiting too!!

Anyway, is already 8:02 here, so time to start, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment