Saturday, October 13, 2012

24 hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 8

Hello everybody,

Books finished: 3 (The passage by Justin Cronin;Cleanup by Norah McClintock; Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman )
Reading know: The Guinea Pig Diaries by A.J. Jacobs
Pages read: 493
Hours slept: 0
Mini-challenges in which I'm participating: Book Bingo; Turn to pageOldies but Goodies 

You know what's sad? I just finished possibly the worst book I've read in 2012...and it was the #40 in this year reading goal. Is sad because is the first book I will be giving a lonely mushroom, and the first book during the whole year I considered not finishing! 

Anyway, back to reading now. It can only get better after this.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your next books are better.

    I signed up for this read-a-thon too (a bit late though; I had thought it was some later date, so I missed the start).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hellen, I almost missed the start, I've been nursing a nasty cold, and almost didn't hear my alarm! Nice that you are reading with us!

      Delete