Saturday, October 13, 2012

24 hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 13

Hello everybody,

Books finished: 4 (See below)
Reading know: 
Pages read:729
Hours slept: 0
Mini-challenges in which I'm participating: Book Bingo; Turn to pageOldies but Goodies 
 
Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
So far I'm not feeling that tired, although my eyes are a little bit. However, I think that's mostly the cold getting back at me (it's always worst at night)
2) What have you finished reading?
 The passage by Justin Cronin;Cleanup by Norah McClintock; Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman; The Guinea Pig Diaries by A.J. Jacobs
3) What is your favorite read so far?
Is a tie between The Passage  and  The Guinea Pig Diaries
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Not a lot of snacks so far, when I'm sick I don't have much of an appetite
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
A couple, but the one that I liked the most so far (new that is) is Books, Biscuits and Tea. I loved the page design. We don't have reviews in comon which I like because it opens reading horizons.

2 comments:

  1. I loved The Passage (and wow for reading that during Readathon!), and I got to meet Justin Cronin at BEA and he is all kinds of awesome!

    Read all day
    Read all night
    Read that book
    'Til the morning light!

    #CheerTamales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I didn't started The Passage today I have to admit, but I wanted to finish it before starting another one. Lucky you! It's been so long since I meet and author in person!

      Delete