Saturday, October 13, 2012
24 hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 1
Hello everybody,this is my first post for the Dewey's Read-a-Thon. And I'm feeling nervous already! You see...I'm sick,I caught a nasty cold Thursday,and all though I finally manage to sleep last night, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it for 24h. But, that doesn't mean I won't try:).
This is the place I will start reading today,I guess I will change places during the day,but for now this is it.I'm finishing The Passage by Justin Cronin, and I'm almost done with it. I was supposed to finish it before today, but I couldn't the past nights with my eyes burning like hell.
Now let's answer the first questionary:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I didn't make a stack of books for today,is a go with the flow day for me
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My boyfriend made Chili!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a PhD student that always has a book with her :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?\
This is my first read-a-thon!
Anyway,is almost time to start, let's do this!