Sunday, April 1, 2012

TSS April's fools

Hello Everybody! Happy April's Fools.
This was a long week, a lot of work at the lab. And then, as some of you know, I shared the debate from the New York Times. Thank you so much for the comments. I have been so exited this week with the amount of comments I got.   No followers yet, but no rush ;). In the reading part, I'm close to half my book, Death with Interruptions, and this week I will post the review. Is good, since my local library is finally getting 1Q84 for me. I've read mixed reviews about it, but I really want to give it a go. The good news is that the copy I'm getting is in Spanish, which might make it easier to get into. The bad news is that is only books 1 and 2, but I already reserved the 3 one, this time in English, but by then I will know if is really for me or not. On the other side, I sent to my aunt 2 books I read this year and I she just got them: The Night Circus and The Know-it-All. Hopefully she will like it as much as I did. She also recommended Alone in Berlin. Has anyone read it? Any reviews? She was really into it, so I'm almost sure I will give it a try.
Have a great week everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment