Friday, December 2, 2011

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


This book was really good...hard to read I have to say, but really good. I liked how the book is written in first person, so you feel like you were Amir. As a woman, reading the part where the Taliban takes power was even harder, as I am profoundly offended by this extremist group, as a woman and as a humanist. But I would definitely tag this book as a page turner!. You will have moments where you want to close it and cry, but the end is so full of emotion it makes it worth it!. I am sorry I don't get to write more about it,but right know I'm in a period of my life that all my time and energy are being drained by other projects :(. But since I am not a quitter, you will still find small comments here and there...enjoy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment